My biotopes and other aquascapes

Vous avez de superbes bacs, montrez-les!
Répondre
Emil

Thank you all.
Martial - I haven't reproduced cory yet. I hope I succeed.

pver1

Very nice combination. Just an observation, it seems that your Pterophyllums are breathing at a relatively fast pace. Was it in the mornig? What is the temperature of the tank? Depending on the ratio population/tank volume, temperature and bioorganic load in general, oxygen levels may be a bit short. Corydoras having a gut respiration mode would not be impacted as much.
Now, especially during the Summer, I include a venturi on my filter inlet. I know many do not like to see small bubbles floating around, or that it decreases CO2 and tend to raise the pH. But to me fish comfort first, and I did not see any major inconvenience, but a clear change in fish behaviour and activity.
Colo
Admin

They are just before spawning so this could be due to excitation and rapid moves they did. In addition there are many particles so maybe the shooting was done right after feeding them...
pver1

Colo a écrit : 04 sept. 2023 11:07 They are just before spawning so this could be due to excitation and rapid moves they did. In addition there are many particles so maybe the shooting was done right after feeding them...
You may be right and that would be better if so. Let's Emil reply to confirm.
Emil

Thanks, the fish are ok
Répondre